Senjou accepts the mission with a cocky smirk, winking at Frog as he plucks the scroll out of their hands and into his own. He unfurls the scroll without hesitation, breaking the seal and scanning through the mission statement and its objective with a trained ease. The former ANBU captain barely bats an eye at Fox and Frog's hasty retreat, apparently used to the masked operatives and their tendency to disappear at a moment's notice. They weren't gone, by any means. They, and likely a few other ANBU, were scurrying around the area now. Ostensibly to ensure that nobody interfered with his exam but then, it was just as likely that they had orders to ensure his loyalty for the duration. Who even commanded ANBU now that Taro was unmasked?

The Uchiha folds up the scroll and stuffs it into one of his many pockets and, perhaps to the surprise of any ANBU potentially watching, leisurely ambles into the compound. His eyes slowly bleed into the red of the Sharingan as he does so. For such a storied and historical location, the Uchiha District was surprisingly boring. Looking at it now, one wouldn't think a clan full of the strongest shinobi in Konoha had lived in such a modest place. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, by his estimation. Caught up in their simultaneous hatred and awe, people were inclined to forget that not every Uchiha was born a kunai in hand. That some, lacking the talent in the shinobi arts, were simply civilians who happened to live amongst their clansmen. Even now he could just imagine the sights and sounds of children and the elderly occupying the now empty shops and streets.

Empty. It was a reminder of what his clan had fought for in the past, and now continued to fight for.

When he finds himself at a sufficiently open location he strings together a series of seals and bites his thumb before slamming his palm into the ground and summons a pair of Ravens that flutter around his head before finally perching on his arm. He lays a kiss onto both of their heads before whispering his orders to them, "I need your help tonight, guys. We're looking a scroll or any location that might house said scroll. I figure six eyes are better than two, my Sharingan notwithstanding, so while I search the Naka Shrine, I need you two to fly over to the Police Headquarters (building with the giant shuriken on it). Come find me if you think you're on to something if not, I'll meet you two at the main Clan House (largest residential building) and we can work together there. There shouldn't be any danger tonight but I trust you two to use your discretion. Find me if something attempts to interfere with your search. If you do find a scroll, do not read it or otherwise tamper with it."

He smiles at the two, "We can negotiate payment if you'd like later. For now, can you do these things for me?"

Spoiler
Show
Summoning 2 Protector Ravens, Summon Level 3 each.
Chakra Cost: 18 total.
Spot +11, Search +5, Listen +6, Hide +4 (+8 at nighttime).

Whether the two accept his command or not, Senjou takes off to the Naka Shrine, using his Chakra enhanced speed to cover the distance in mere minutes.
Spoiler
Show
Shunpo Stance.
Chakra Cost: 2.