Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post

If you play the base game and nothing else you'd probably never notice it. But if you get all the DLC then suddenly you have more events than the timer can handle unadjusted. Which only gets worse since Overlord and Shadowbroker take up about four spots each, while recruitment and loyalty missions are one each. So if you do one at the wrong moment whoops, suddenly half your squad is disloyal and the collectors are attacking!
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The IFF timer has nothing to do with the how many DLC missions you have, It only depends on when You do the the reaper mission itself; if I'm not mistaken, a day 1 player and a owner of all DLC could have the same problem or no problem at all; furthermore, I tried Overlord and I'm pretty sure It counts as One total mission, not as the 4 it really seems to be: I remember doing this right after the IFF mission and after Overlord I still had time to do Legion loyalty.. What changes with the DLC is Horizon; I heard that some people reported Horizon triggering before all 5 squadmates were taken (Never happened to me)