[Main Room]

"I must agree. Orange vould be terrible."

Adel drifts into the room, all in scarlet silk and encrusted with precious gems as per his usual. The pure white pelt of an albino wolf adorns his shoulders, it's teeth bared and glass eyes staring reproachfully at the world. His pointy-toes slippers never touch the floor as he floats to the mass of candy cotton that was the couch, meeting Zefir's eye and raising an eyebrow as he passes.

There are cameras and little microphones catching every word. People forget that sometimes.

He sets down on the couch, and steeples his fingers in that very villainous way as he regards Marciano.
"So. You vant to rule everything you can see, you like the sound of your own voice a little much, you are terrible. Vhy, you're perfect." The gingerbread butler who's silently trailed in alongside his master gives a polite cough, and offers a membership form. "Vhatever plans you have, you've my blessing. I think ve can all see there's precious little going on here."

And once the form's been handed out, the butler will go and see who's at the door. Good help is always handy.