"How can we be sure they are not redeemable? One does not simply stray from a righteous path into a dark and secret one, and it is difficult to make one lose true faith." Clauss reminds others of his existence below them. "if they can turn one way, they could turn to the other. Simple as that, but hardly as easy."

"I myself am a bit shaky about the plan."Clauss ponders."to my recollection, Vecna rules over secrets and all things dark and hidden - Secrecy must be sacred among them. I can imagine any interrogation would be harder than giving a transmuter a tortoise and convincing him not to turn it into his alchemy laboratory." Clauss is unusually skeptical, but betrays a lot of pondering and muttering.
"we would need a deep investigation to get any information, Perhaps abduction? Torture? No, that is a bit mean, and it could trigger the cults attention... How does infiltrating their lair sound for maybe peacefully getting the information we need? Though such action may be the most dangerous option, should we get caught."