View Single Post

Thread: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

1. - Top - End - #268
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    [Main Room]

The vampire rolls his eyes, and rolls off the couch, lazily stretching his arms overhead. "Ve're going to Skyside, and ve're dragging one of their people back kicking and screaming." Adel explains, unpinning the wolf's fur from his shoulders and carefully folding it over one arm.
    "Little thing, a little fun. About time ve get things moving here, and as it so happens, Marciano here has offered to pay us all, oh, fifty thousand each for our trouble." A bright, shiny smile oozes across his face.

[Front Door]

The butler sighs, applying the toe of his boot to the girl's side in a not-so-gentle attempt to wake her up. Baring that though, two disinfectant wipes are produced from the depths of his coat, and wrapped around his hands before he takes hold of her by the arms and tries to drag her inside. It won't do to have people simply sleeping on their doorstep.

The girl will be taken to one of the spare rooms, and laid down on the bed.

Which is a far more suitable place for someone to sleep than the front doorstep.
    The woman grunts in pain as she is prodded, and rolls upon her back as she clutches her side, when pain clouding her vision.
    The woman's eyes are a bright, vivid green, with brown freckles dotting her cheeks somewhat sparsely. The slim, somewhat curvy and moderately endowed blonde looks to be about 18. The woman sits up, frightened and confused, and scoots backwards.
    W-where am I?! Who are you?!
    She desperately inquires as she looks around, brushing a strand of hair that falls upon her face.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-10-22 at 07:49 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!