View Single Post

Thread: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

1. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

eek Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

Main Room:

Marciano watches as Zane approaches him. They were oh so different in personality, Zane with all the warmth of a wet boot, Marciano with a visage and flash larger than life. He raises his hands up to his chest, the palms facing Zane, his incredibly wide-brimmed hat wobbling on his head. "Oh, ho, ho! That so?" He turns his face to talk to someone who doesn't exist beside him, in a fake whisper he obviously means for Zane to hear. "I dunno, man, watch out! We've got a badass over here, bahah!" His straight face fades away before he shakes the giggles out of him and speaks genuinely to Zane for once. "Mhm, yeah, I remember Enshadu too. Way too serious for my taste. Just a big ol' downer, prolly why he died, now dat I think about. Aheh. See, he was smart, but not witty, know what I mean? Not an ounce of charisma in the world."

"Besides, whatcha trying to prove? I made him."

With that, he turns away, flipping a coin from seemingly nowhere back to Zane. It's a little gold token with Marciano's face on it. "Should you ever be looking for work, hun, I suggest ya ring me up sometimes. Just stick that in any phone anywhere, and you'll end up talkin' to me. Now, hurry up! I seen geese waddle faster than you, are you coming or what?" He'll step away, looking upon the green-eyed woman with a look of confusion and disappointment. "Sigh, really now? Dis is what we got for recruits? Heh. Oh well, who don't need cannon fodder, am I right?" He'll spout the rather unfunny joke to the woman on the ground beneath him before pulling his collapsible cane from the sleeve of his coat and set it up, before nudging her out of the way. "C'mon, hunny, we got places to do, people to be." He makes a face, realizing he said that wrong, before shrugging and just hoping no one noticed.

He doesn't seem to acknowledge much of what Adel is saying, mainly because he's still sort of pondering an answer. He wanted this to get going. Eventually though he does speak. "Heh. Sorry, but I need that cash for my own purposes, vamps. However, as a sign of good will, I won't bomb the plane we're all about to go into and fly off, though I pretty much could and suffer, like, nothing. Trust me, Adel, I can be much more of a jerk than I am now, just ask those fuzzy little fox people I had nailed to walls. But, in a show of gratitude to be included in this good ol' fun, you'll be keeping the helicopter. It's not money you all need, but simply put, stuff. And hey, I may even drop the occasional gadget for you guys to play about with. But I ain't payin' you all nothing." He'll shrug and continue out the door.

Marciano will walk outside, listening to the sound of helicopter blades slicing through the air. Sure enough, a large looking helicopter, bigger than most, can be seen in the air. It begins to descend, eventually landing upon the ground in front of AMEN. Marcy holds his hat as his clothes blow in the wind, looking upon the thing. Caius Grayle can be seen, hanging off one of the sides in his traditional suit. Gemma sits in the front, driving the plane. A few of Marciano's goons sit in the plane, staring out. They wave, and Marcy shouts out to his fellow AMENites. "Ahem! "Know the self to be sitting in the chariot, the body to be the chariot, the intellect the charioteer, and the mind the reins." There's a nice li'l quote by some Veda person. I don't remember what it was about, but it seemed rather relevant. Now! How's about we saddle up, boys, and hit the road! We got stuff to do!" Marciano gets in the plane, buckling himself into one of the six spare chairs.

---

((OOC: We're leaving! Just post for people gettin' on the plane, and once that's done, I'll post in Skyside.))
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2014-10-23 at 12:04 AM.