Quote Originally Posted by kierthos View Post
Admittedly, I could be wrong, but my understanding of the OotS world vampirism is that if Durkula vamp'd a gnome cleric, wouldn't whatever the evil gnome deity of death is create the vampiric spirit inside the new gnomepire?

I mean, yeah, that might still be Hel. They're in the North, and there's been nothing said either way about whether the gnomes of the North worship the same gods as the dwarfs of the North. But.... the only times (outside of Snarl-exposition flashbacks) that the various Gods have really been explicitly mentioned is when a clerical character does it. The gnomes could worship the same Norse-based pantheon, or they could have their own specific pantheon. Or they could all be atheists. (Would it even be possible for an atheist in the OotS setting to become a vampire?)

Do we even know what (if any) gods the rest of the party follow?
its more geography then beliefing everyone in the North is under the umbrella of the norhern gods regardless of what they believe

Roy is essentially an athiest and despite dieing in the south was still under northern jurisdiction for deciding what happened to his soul

so if a gnome gets vamped Hel is in charge of that