Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
On the other hand, they made the scene actually work.
Spoiler
Show
I was struck, around the point where Archer sniped Berserker for (I think) the second time, that they'd just had an entire episode talking about the fact that it's sensible to target the Masters rather than the Servants, but then didn't attempt to use their super-long-range magical artillery to take out the tiny girl instead of the giant invulnerable monster. So the Rin/Ilya fight was a welcome addition, for me.

I was less annoyed by Saber vs Berserker than it seems others were. For one thing, I took her final attack to be a use of the air sheath, not an actual firing of Excalibur (for one thing, she doesn't say it). For another, Berserker doesn't need to be both invulnerable and auto-rezzing, that's just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by cnsvnc View Post
Spoiler
Show
And especially the following little bit seemed like a Saber flag and is triggering my spider senses. I'm gonna rage so ****ing hard if they go for UBW silly ending. I'm almost sure it's just there to mislead people though, so I'm not too worried.
Spoiler
Show
Come on, everyone knows Rin/Saber is the true pairing of UBW and therefore the "silly" ending is the real one.