Ok, now that I've gotten a better look at this class, my opinions:
1) You should be handing Improved Natural Attack instead of the damaging Unarmed strike. The power unarmed strike's purpose would be to keep a humanoid's base damage competitive with Natural Weapons, not to give a Natural Weapon user another attack. Add in language that allows the feature to stack with both itself, and Improved Natural Attack, and you have a fitting bonus for an animal, instead of an anthropomorphic creature that hulks out.

2) If you're borrowing Snatch Arrows precisely, a creature with a trunk (but no hands) will not be able to use it. You need to add language that's inclusive for that.

3) I doubt you're intending the Wisdom bonus to be added to AC with a heavily armored animal (since I'm assuming the PCs are intelligent). You either want to specify that it only applies in no armor, or that it adds to your Dexterity bonus to your AC (but is still restricted by Max Dexterity). I'd also debate whether this form should have the AC bonus at all, given the inspiration. Honestly, I'd give it Fast Movement: +10ft enhancement bonus to all move speeds, while Mega Gnar keeps the AC bonus.

4) You need to remove all of the Mega Gnar references to Hulking Hurler. On top of that, you need a version of the chart for Really Throw Anything, if you want to extend this as a regular class.

5) While the Hulking Hurler may not have had guidelines on what could be caught, I'd really advise adding some simple guidelines for Greater Weapon Catch. Maybe say you can't catch, and must deflect anything that's one size category larger than you, or that weighs more than you can throw?

6) Untamed Strike should apply to Natural Weapons, not just the unarmed strike. In general, I'm not understanding the focus on Unarmed Strikes on a creature that should be relying on his natural attacks.

As an aside, with some tweaking, this could also be a really fun class to represent someone who's gotten more control over inflicted lycanthropy.