Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
>Saves the day (from their own publicist, but still).
>Immediately turns around and helps set up a three-way robot gang war.

Meanwhile, Steinz continues to be terrifying.
Yeah, Fanboy specifically said that he intends to escalate this to a global scale if the price is right; so I have no idea where this is going.

Steinz definitely has his moments, but I almost felt bad about the ass-whooping the runaway mutants handed him. His player says that he's now terrified of going back into the field, so he might be getting even more devious than before.

Quote Originally Posted by GorinichSerpant View Post
Great as always.
Thank ya.

Quote Originally Posted by razorfloss View Post
Man I love this journal and has me icting to try m&m
Heh, thanks. I'd definitely recommend it, you can stat or do about anything with very little warning.

Quote Originally Posted by (Un)Inspired View Post
Wow. So Rad. I just caught up on this journal after being away from the site for a while. You guys never disappoint. I think Michael is turning out to be my favorite character.

As always, I can't wait for the next update.
He's quickly becoming one of mine too, I was especially amused with his little 'Listen up Rookie...' speech and loved that he finally had a chance to go all-out.

Hopefully the next update won't be too far off. We're trying to set something up, but Fanboy is moving into/repairing his new house and McCrow's going on a cruise so it'll be a little bit longer.

We're going to try to schedule enough time so that when we're finished with our main game we'll be able to start either a Fantasy campaign (Starring such characters as The Last Unicorn and The Friendly Death Priest) or a Deadlands campaign (Where one of them wants to play a 19th century Tony Stark who moonlights as an arms dealer for both the Union and Confederacy and the other wants to play a vengeful Gomer Pyle.) If that goes through then I'll try to get it wrote up too.