1. - Top - End - #132
    Banned

Default Re: WW Feudal Japan - Recruiting ends 2pm CST 25 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    I think it helps make up for the fact that some people's schedules will make them always have later actions.
    But the reverse is also true.
    People that can't conform to that shedule are penalized.
    Not that it really matters much. I mean, it's just a game. It just seems odd that every night action happens by order of operation, but that in essence screws recruitment to a backward state.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    While the system does encourage slow balling your actions, this example doesn't actually work because you'd be boned either way. Whether they recruit you early or late in the night you still end up being under them. Now if they were to recruit HARUKI, on the other hand, this is a valid point - if you posted first, you recruit Haruki, they recruit Haruki, then they get control over you due to how borg assimilation recruitment works. But if you entered your action last and they recruited Haruki, you'd get Haruki AND them under you because of how recruitment travels.

I think. It is kind of a cluster fudge . I'm kind of surprised everyone has recruitment abilities to be honest. It makes me wonder if there are even ninjas here at all or it's just every samurai for themselves.
    Exactly. I grabbed 'Ruki first, and I'm third in line now, or whatever.
    It just seems extremely counterintuitive to me.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2014-10-30 at 02:41 PM.