1. - Top - End - #135
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: WW Feudal Japan - Recruiting ends 2pm CST 25 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Early birds benefit more from non-recruitment actions. Unbalanced equality.

Besides, as far as I can tell there's nothing stopping you from recruiting your clan leader the next night. This game is gong to be pure chaos.
    ...huh, I didn't even think about that. Those who are wolves can probably just kill someone before they can recruit, and then the recruitment won't resolve. If it's an action and not vote based, I have no idea. On the other hand, villager actions like scrying and baning are kind of timing neutral at least, so at least we aren't PUNISHED for going early/later. Unless baning doesn't work if someone issues a kill command before hand, which would be... mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't really care anyway. I'm one of the few people that didn't recruit last night, so I'm already behind the eight ball and became someone's prison b*&#h apparently.
    Actually that might work in your favor - if you have no underlings, they can't recruit you through osmosis. Though they could have just recruited you directly, but that would have happened no matter what in that case.
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2014-10-30 at 02:51 PM.