1. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Way of the Wicked - Party 1 aka The League of Doom

Radu

Radu was both pleased and worried at this new development. There was a reason the ogre was kept in a reinforced cell after all and if it was not inclined to listen to reason.. Things might get ugly fast. But the possibilities of unleashing an armored beast against the guards! He made up his mind. They would need this negotiation to go smoothly though.
    "Well. Perhaps we should take you with us.. It depends if you can cooperate or not." Radu eyed the beast and tried to assess its condition and if it could be relied on in a fight. He taped his chin in thought. He looked to Claire as she spoke. "It is hunger and strength made flesh dear Claire." He smiled. Much like myself. "You seem able to both take and administer a fair bit of violence and it just so happens that there is a position open as an enforcer in my court... If you agree to the position. Then I shall armor you and see to it that you make it out of here alive. As a bonus you will get to tear any guards that stands in our way apart. Now, what is your name ogre?"

Spoiler: Negotiating with danger
    Show
    Sense motive to see if he is trustworthy and diplomacy to make him friendly toward us. Using the legalistic bonus on the diplomacy roll.
    Sense motive:(1d20+7)[18]
    Diplomacy:(1d20+14)[33]
    Last edited by Tiny; 2014-11-02 at 05:39 PM.