Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
Oh, you mean when it's completely separate? Like heteroromantic and homosexual? I'm not sure. I know there's a category of "men who have sex with men" which might include people who fit something like that, but I don't know any personally.
Yes that's what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
I'm like that.

I mean I like dudes. I feel attracted to them but most of the guys I know are well... Kind of jerks. I'm kind of a romatic person and I can't picture myself being all hugs and cuddles with a guy it kind of feels wrong to me like that is not how it is supose to be between men.

And that is why I like girls in the romantic sense. I can be gentle and kind to them and that would feel right... But I can't feel attracted to them no matter how much I try.

So with girls romance, poetry and courtly love and with guys deep friendship, brotherhood and something more sexual.

Now how common that is I have no ideia. Most of my gay friends are completely repulsed by the idea of a naked girl.
[Narrowly manages to refrain from knee-jerk, unhelpful reaction]

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest, but I appreciate knowing that it can exist from direct testimony. I'm filing it under "things I learned that widen my perspective". So, thanks.