Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
Think about what you just said for a minute.

You are talking about fights that take the best players in the world multiple weeks at 40+ hours a week to learn. You're talking about a learning curve for a single tier of raiding that is somewhere in the vicinity of 80 hours. For the best players in the world (out of a population of millions of players who have been playing for nearly a decade).

In what world does that translate into easy by any stretch of the imagination? That is more time spent than the vast majority of entire games out there. Seriously, even take a difficult fast paced action game like Bayonetta or Devil May Cry, how many hours does a great player invest to be able to beat it on its highest difficulty? I'd guess about the same, likely less.

Your whole argument comes off as "It's not something I enjoy, so I am going to write it off as easy and dumb", rather than actually being rooted in reality.
I never said I hate serious raiding, I hate the culture that surrounds it, I hate the Pandering that Blizzard does for it in terms of pushing content that is not fully ready, but I never said I don't enjoy it and if I had the time to do it I would actually attempt to see how high I could go in it, the difference between the time needed for Competative Mythic Raiding and DMC is that if you run the hardest Difficulty in DMC there is one person doing the mechanics (and really We are talking DMC 3 here and that is mostly around mastery of the counter attack stance) and in Mythic Raiding there is 20, thus 20 times the chance of someone screwing something up and killing everyone.