Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
The blow hits, scattering the little plastic caltrops everywhere and distracting the undead creature as it's knocked down upon it's rear end.
Meanwhile, the girl taps Veronica a bit harder than needed and points to a nearby grate to some vents just big enough for them to fit in. It's the only real exit as one is blocked by plastic foot torturers.
ODS

Veronica freezes the moment the vent is pointed to and she can't help but shudder. "N-No. I don't do tight spaces. Just...no. You go. I'll take my chances with the zombies and just fly out of here using the stairs." This probably isn't too surprising. A creature with unparalleled freedom due to flight probably hates being restricted in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post

"I wish for job advice from a- you offered, and I need help,"
Eadelain counters. "I don't know what I'm doing. I have some experience doing cleaning and filing, but that's it. I don't want to do that more than I have to, but I don't have a solid education, either. I don't even know if I really want to work a job. I don't know what I want, and so I don't know what to do. I only know that what I was doing isn't going to work anymore, so things have to change."
Astrana's Apartment

"Are you talking about accountant work or secretary work? I have positions for both, though I don't believe you'd like to work for me personally. I own clubs of various sorts, particularly of the more adult themed kind even if I consider them a bit more...tasteful than most."
The Wolf God explains. "That said, I do offer quite a bit in the way of perks."