1. - Top - End - #503
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Wolf Game - Stranded in space - Day eight

Full disclosure time:

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer
    You are the survivor. You want to survive at all costs and loyalties to ship and country be damned. You can stay completely neutral until the end of the game or choose to align yourself with the Traitors or the Crew. Alignment is permanent and cannot be reverted so choose carefully. You will win or lose with the faction you align yourself with. If you remain neutral you win if you survive until the end regardless of outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer
    You have successfully mind controlled Ramsus. He cannot perform any action this day without your explicit instruction. You interrogate him and learn that he is a traitor and the Camouflage Expert.

He seems to be rather strong of will. With every direct command you give him his chance of breaking free increases. You probably have a limited number of commands you can give him before that happens.
    Yes, I was neutral and I had the ability to control the side I picked.

Yes, I tried to negotiate with the wolves because everyone who's played with me knows that I'm a wolf at heart but Ramsus' stubborness in the negotiations going so far as to threaten that I do exactly what he says or they'd kill me made things simple. I am now aligned with the Crew.

Other wolves, if Ramsus hadn't consulted you regarding the matter as I expect he didn't and made the choice for you, then you can thank him for costing you what is basically 2 wolves since if Ramsus had offered any sort of compromise rather than threats, I would have joined him rather than out him.

Crew, I'm sorry that I'm late to the party, you deserved my cooperation much earlier after Sprig knowingly took such a big risk contacting me despite knowing full well I could turn but you have it now and we can start things off by lynching the real Camoflage Expert.

I am releasing Ramsus from the mind control as soon as he types the word Chicken in red.

Ramsus
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2014-11-10 at 09:20 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.