Spoiler: Time?
Show
It was said to be morning when the bandits arrived. Jason drew the others aside for this conversation right after dealing with the bandits. It can't have passed more than hour, maybe closer to half an hour.

"It is still morning now. We haven't wasted more time of the day than they would have used to get the loot anyway. There are 6 horses so should be enough for everyone. We can even change with the last one to not tire them all out as quickly. We don't have heavy loot to carry. If we do wait for them here will forever be afraid to leave as they can always have people stay nearby ready to set upon the fort once we leave. If we do get to their camp before they suspect anything is wrong we won't have that worry though. I am not sure if we can expect this Kressle to be as stupid as you suspect. Maybe she'll just ignore the fort for now and head for softer targets? Then we could be stuck waiting here forever. Unless either of you change your opinion I guess we are two against two though, Conrad, will you be the tiebreaker?" Jason turns to the paladin to have him offer his opinion on the matter.

Spoiler: Loyina
Show
Jason looks Loyina up and down appraisingly a smile forming on his face as he likes what he sees. "I would never have guessed you were that old by looking at you. You certainly carry your age well. I guess that is how it is with elves, though I've never seen a dark elf before. You are an elf or?"

"As for your story. If I get my will it will be a grand tale for you to tell. I am aiming to prove that I am more than just some simple bastard. I guess we are both seeking to make fame. If I ever do get my own title the nobles back in Brevoy will be forced to recognize me, that is my current goal. Hopefully you won't put me in too bad light in your tale.
"