Quote Originally Posted by Elfkin_King View Post
Will you be doing anything concerning the PrC's? Such as listing (and possibly rating) the PrC's that would work great within each class, or the inverse of that for a handbook covering only the PRC's, rating them, and giving them suggested classes to go into them and how that would affect the overall playstle.

For example: The Dragon Fury can easily be entered using any of the 3 base classes, but can only be done using the Dervish Defender Warder, and that presents a completely different playstyle compared to using a Warlord or even the Stalker to enter into it. (Personally, I'm a big fan of the dervish defender Dragon Fury lol)
I thought I'd answered this in the thread already but I guess not. I will be reviewing the PrCs at some point, but I can't say for sure when. I'm not trying to stake a claim on them though. So if someone else is interested in doing guides, I encourage them to do so. Its a great way to learn the system in depth.

You're right about dervish defender/dragon fury being very different from stalker or warder play, but that's just the nature of the beast really. PrCs will play differently depending on which class is used to enter them because they'll have different abilities to advance.