Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
[B]ODS[B]

Some zombies here have ranged attacks! You fly, you'll end up dead! Besides I know how to get out of here!
She whispers, unaware that Lego zombie has snuck up on the two (probably) and will attempt to grab Veronica by the feathers of her arm!
ODS

"I don't do tight spaces. How much clearer can I make it!?"
Veronica says harshly before turning away in frustration just time to see the zombie. She'd be surprised but she's a bit too angry to be so at the moment. How hard was it to get across that she'd freak out in a space that small? Sure, survival came first, but you can't survive if you're too panicky to move.

She gives a growl of annoyance before jumping up in an attempt to latch her taloned feet onto the zombie's face before falling back into a roll in an attempt to use her own weight to throw the zombie away. The move is awkward and sloppy and would make her younger brother wince if he saw it, but he was the martial artist in the family, not her. She'd just dabbled in order to make sure he'd have someone to practice with from time to time. Luckily for her, her scaly feet would be too tough to easily bite and her two and a half inch long talons are capable of ripping flesh quite easily so there's a chance that the zombie might be blinded by the damage they can inflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

Astrana's Apartment

"They're strip clubs for a lack of a better term Eadelain, even if Wolfy doesn't seem to want to say that outright." He seemed to hint on it heavily though, but even if Eadelain was smart this might be outside her frame of reference. "Just so you know what you're getting yourself into." She glances at Wolfy. "And isn't she a bit young to work at a place like that anyway? Even if she's just going to handle the paperwork."
Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
Astrana's Apartment

Eadelain looks at Wolfy. "Someone may think less of you if you employ one so young at such a place." she doesn't seem to be saying that she would, though. At the same time, the job offer doesn't seem to enrapture her.
Astrana's Apartment

"Correction. Only one of my places is like that. The other two are a jazz/blues club and a dance club named Counting Basie and Your Rythmics."
The god explains, frowning at Astrana. "They could use the help. Mostly running inventory on supplies, checking to see the bills are paid, people turning in the appropriate hours and such. Basic math, nothing much else required. "