*LLink looks on at the pointing crowd.* "Curses, if I had the Lens of Truth this would go so much easier, but it was broken in the fall as well. Well, apparently this fellow has some powers. What do you think, Navi?"

*Navi, having found someone who isn't annoyed at her, hovers over Ms. E.* I'm not sure what to make of her. She's seems to maybe be a barbarian, or cleric, or rogue, but never the same thing often. She's miscellaneous.

*LLink just sighs and waits* "I understand the suspicions people have against you. I'm curious why you chose to scry on this draconic lass instead of one of the ones the other, more suspicious, folks. That is my only question about your power, if you can answer it, I'll happily vote for you.
I do agree she deserves a chance to speak on her behalf, so I'll cast a vote at the music playing goblin, since his skill threatens me as a musician myself."

LLink points at Goblin Music (not for any particular reason other than GM has no votes and S.F. said he wanted DLD to have a chance to speak, so I don't want to add to the auto-lynch.)