1. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The World-Forge: Blood, Flame, Light, and Knowledge.

Somewhere Wild

Heiphar squints up at the sky, slowly raising an arm to cover his eyes as he tries to spot the source of the light. Everything was so bright now. Bright and warm. A small squeak of pain comes from his shoulder and, with a practiced motion Heiphar slides his mole rat companion into his sleeve, protecting the eyes of the creature from the sky above.

As Heiphar basks in the new warmth and light he finally turns his gaze outward, gazing up his destination. An endless expanse of blue, as far as his eyes could see. It was beautiful, wonderful and, best of all, free of the influence of all gods but one.

With slow, deliberate and painful motions Heiphar begins to climb down the cliff he is on, making his way to the beach below. He had a way to help his children, if only for a short time. He could save them from being slaves and sacrifices, let them be more than inept freaks needing care to live. They could support themselves, given time, and become their own people.

With a small amount of trepidation, Heiphar taps his staff upon the water.

"If it isn't too much bother, I would speak with the one who claims the blue as their domain," Heiphar says, his raspy voice hardly a whisper yet carrying far further than it should to the ears of Quelep.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Daily AP brings me to 4 now.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2014-11-21 at 01:23 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM