1. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. III: Cut off one thread, two more shall take its place

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I remember reading that the writers for the show said that even a month after that episode aired people where STILL debating if he did it or not. We're likely not going to get an EXACT answer, but judging from all that we know about him (he stabbed his brother with a screw driver once, he pushed that same brother into a well because his older brother just...ASKED him to.) I think it's safe to say he killed the dog.
    I remember the older brother saying something to young Ward that basically he'd throw him into the well if he disobeyed him... Although, I think that was when Ward was debating whether to pull Thomas back up, not how Thomas got into that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    From what we've seen, Hydra has an extremely tight hold in SHIELD, I think they outnumbered the actual, "good" SHIELD guys by a fair margin, considering almost every encounter between each faction has painted SHIELD at a notable if not huge dissadvantage.
    Well, all the Hydra members are basically true believers as far as I can tell. The SHIELD members seemed not to be, so when SHIELD dissolved, there were probably more Hydra agents willing to keep fighting than SHIELD agents.
    Last edited by Joran; 2014-11-25 at 01:08 AM.