The Living Room

As Jezebel starts to argue the sorceress closes her eyes and looks away as she takes a second deep breath. She doesn't seem to want to look at Jezebel at all as she talks.
As she finally finishes and is kneeling down before Cessie she finally turns to look at her in the eyes. She shakes her head. "No, I've already cried too much Jezebel." She replies weakly at first but her voice grows quickly in strength. "I've spend days just crying already, I don't think it's going to help me anymore." She isn't really sure how to reply to the rest of what Jezebel said but it was something Sakura and her mostly had covered already. Just asking to have Jezebel read her emotions had been a bad idea, but she hadn't been thinking clearly. But now the cat was out of the bag.

"But I can't help my feelings Jezebel, no matter how I try to rationalize it. Just thinking about it won't make them go away. That's why I feel I need to do something else for a while, something new rather than sit in the keep all day doing research like I did while he was here, or taking care of the children." She sigh. "I think I need a new hobby or somesuch..." She looks down at Jezebel's offered hand and lightly touches it. "Is this the real you Jezebel? Or just someone you are when you comfort people? I heard you were of two parts." She was a lot less gentle than Sakura who were more about hugs and soft words (probably since Sakura had earned the right to actually do that ) but she appreciated Jezebel's honesty.