The war maiden sighed. She then looked back to him "I may not understand suffering like you, but I understand it enough that it harms my loved ones. Like I don't fully understand pain, you do not fully understand affection. There is only two people I do not love in this world. One is a warmonger and another is a doombringer. I want to help them out of affection. I love them. It pains me to see their suffering. My power is not limitless, but speaking to you is a blessing because I feel a new surge of power." She placed her hand on her chest and then her hand sank into her skin. She then pulled out a fire. "The Fire of Affection. A gift to the humans. I don't yet have the power to deal with the twisted, but when I do, I'll do it quick." She then let the flame be carried away by the wind. The fire was then absorbed by humanity. Those whose hearts that at least have a shred of love would find the cold tolerable. She smiled as the humans became tolerable of the cold."There, love's warmth is now felt literally"

Spoiler
Show
Sun mon tues +3
-2 Bless: a fire is literally burning inside any loving human. This is not harmful and will die down or heat up according to the temperature.