Beauty is the Beast

"You say it pains you to see a Twisted in experiencing the same. You say that you wish to help them and, to show how much you wish to help them you give a gift my children cannot experience?" Heiphar asks, his tone that of one that has been offended beyond mere words. "Did you come to mock me? To give gifts I will not know? That those like me will not know? No human can love a Twisted. Rather than aid them, you simply made their plight worse by showing them what they may never have."

"You should leave,"
the Twisted God says after a long pause, turning away from the Goddess of Beauty, the amount of ice and snow plastered to his body making the cold shoulder more than a simple expression.

Welcome to the Club

"Oh no please no!" Club cries, attempting to push himself away only to have the foot that earned him his name make sliding backwards next to impossible. "Please, I don't want to die! Just let me go, please! I have nothing left but my life!" the Twisted manages to choke out through hardly concealed sobs, looking up in terror. A giant bird was one thing, but a metal monster making lightning was unknown and, by extension, far more terrifying.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
6 AP now!