Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
Sehomi, Skarne and Vis

As the other goddess appears, Vis sinks into her, every curve lining up perfectly. She tilts her head back and nibbles at the neck of the goddess behind her. This action, and indeed any that involves close proximity or touch, lights a lustful fire in Sehomi. "Hello there sister." Vis says in a sultry tone. Always a pleasure. With the heat and fire spoke a name. Vis.
Skarne was ready to cleave the interloper in twain before yet ANOTHER goddess appeared, and Skarne felt yet a third enter his domain. The...sultry display in front of him had him very unsettled as it was, which did not help the God manage his anger, but rather fueled it. The blood streaming from his armor began to flow in earnest, no longer merely dripping from his arms but truly flowing in small streams.

State your business plainly. His voice trembled with barely suppressed rage. In truth, he was even more angry than before. But he needed a clear head.
What do you expect to find here? A lover? The Omniblade collapsed back into a massive orb of blood. I have no time for foolish games. I have matters that need to be attended to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
Dealings
In the dead of winter, Koribal set out from his village to try and find new food to bring home. The bloodwheat could not grow in this ice and snow, the lands too bitter for Voar or Skeksi to be about in the numbers they had seen before. When even the strange beasts of hands, harbringers who spoke of the first new light, were questioned, all they uttered was the same bloody words as always, "Be not afraid". Stupid things, they too froze and slowed, and worst of all they never explained a damn thing! So Horibel Half Blind set out, in pursuit of flesh to bring home and skins to wrap his people in. In his hunt, though, he came across a strange sight as an area of land thawed, and he came to a great lake. It was not like any other he had seen, not the red of the seas around Vexit, or the blue of the strange lands beyond. No, this was a strange, metallic yellow, perhaps gold like those winged lizards, and as he tried to make sense of what lay before him eight heads formed of the water grew. As he readied sword and spear, the heads chuckled.
"Now now, what way is that to meet the sister of Skarne?"
The heads fall back into the golden pool, and in their place rises a female Kirr of golden hue, skin metallic and rippling, molded physically to bear great many young healthily and easily and, of course, completely nude as the day a Kirr was borne as gods only need clothing when they wished it. The land around Koribal heated, and trees came into bloom at her approach.
"I am Nemia, Mother of the Phoenix, Caretaker of Mothers and Bringer of Plenty, and through my Handmaidens, those who aid in birth, I have watched you, Koribal. You are strongest of my brother's children, and as such I would have words with you in this time of your greatest need."
As Nemia reaches the shoreline, she gently brings a hand up to trace the warrior's physique as she walks around him, uncaring of the blades or threat that such a warrior would pose any other. She comes back around, and lifts the mortal's head a bit, to lock eyes with her, strange orbs of gold that did not seem of this world.
"So, will you stay a time and listen, Koribal, or shall I speak to the one you hate most in this world instead, and settle for second best?"
Koribal bristled at the goddess' advance. But for now he put away his weapons. "What do you seek, Goddess? Why do you speak to a mortal Kirr and not to Skarne, father of my kind? Would he not be more suitable to your purposes than one such as me?"

He followed her movement, ready to fight back if need be. Even against a Goddess, he would defend himself. He would not die without a fight, even against one of the Gods themselves.

Spoiler: AP
Show

Ap Rollover
I believe I'm up to 4 AP.