"Commander Vasher," Arran begins, "My name is Arran Tuuth. There's no reason you should know that name--I'm new to this city, but I'm no stranger to the foe we face. Judging from where we are meeting, I am sure you realize the situation this city is in. We are under martial law, and unless I am mistaken, The Six are the strongest force in this city. I hope I am mistaken. If it is your hope that they will complete their little game and leave the city unharmed, I must urge you to reconsider. The Six pose a greater threat, not just to this city, but to every civilized person on this continent, perhaps even the world.

I come here seeking to offer my services, and in some small way to absolve me of my sin. Were it not for the actions of me and my companions, your city would not be under its current occupation, and its people would not be drawn into this awful contest. I was, at least in part, responsible for the death of Senn, a shapeshifter and member of the Six, and if I had not done so, they would not have brought their challenge to this city. Of course, they would also have been successful in their plans to destroy life as we know it, so I hope that will weigh in your considerations.

I represent a group of adventurers, some of whom are current contestants in the Six's scheme. By joining our strength to the varied forces in this city, I believe that we can save this city and this continent. It will take all the centers of power working together to combat the foe we face. Kender, here, represents the church of Pelor, who have already agreed to join us.
" He draws the longsword Corona and holds it high overhead, its light gleaming from the blade. "This sword has already proven invaluable in combating the dark shadows that one of the Six summons to work his evils." He sheathes the sword, and continues. "My associate is meeting with the arcanists at the Academy as we speak to gather their support as well. Together with you and the soldiers under your command, we can stop the Six. Will you accept our help?