Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
[??? - ZHE headquarters]

Caeyrn looks out over the audience. His thoughts race in many directions: all these people, what he plans on doing, what he should do, how he needs to react, what this means. . . . Fortunately, his face doesn't reflect that. If you can think something different from what your face shows, you'll have a lot of free time during filming shoots.

His face shows a simple smile, pleased for the honor of being here. His hand reaches out to shake his uncle's hand. "Thank you," he says. "It is a great honor."

[Kuzunoha Compound]

"Oh." Miya stops whatever self-depreciating downward spiral of thoughts she was currently stuck in. "I had completely forgotten about it." It's true. Seeing Naito completely distracted her.

Which is weird. Usually training and practicing completely dominates her thoughts to the detriment of everything else. "Sorry. I was rude for forgetting it."

On the bright side, Momoko managed to distract Miya!
((Gonna let Dorizzit get a couple of words in edgewise before I respond with Miss Mysterious Miko.))

Momoko sighs, but smiles.
"It's understandable. You have a lot on your mind - one can tell just by looking at you. Now come with me, if you would. We should be getting to the training area. I separated an uniform you can get dressed in."