And now, for something completely different:

Rich's last KS update was August 2014. Before that, it was Dec 2013. Not here to complain about the delay or anything like that. Before the December update, he updated in September 2013. (Bear with me here...)

What we see is a several month gap in between updates.......

And guess how long the gap has been since the last update.....

Several months........

Just saying, I hope that we'll get another update soon, because in the last update, Rich said, " I've since been able to get some work done on the Therkla backer-requested story in the last three weeks, so hopefully that will be done by the next update." https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e/posts/940570

It would be a wonderful Christmas present to have a Therkla Backstory to read. I have recently had to reprint the Belkar and Haleo & Julelan stories because of reasons, and it got me thinking about this. Anyways. My tangent is now over, and you all may return to your normal lives.

Also, do any of you think Rich will do a print like SSDT for all the stuff this Kickstarter has produced, when its all said and done? I don't know about any of you, but I would throw money at Rich so fast my wallet would be disemboweled.