Usabhar turns his head to look to Wero as the paragon is being addressed. What he is asked must certainly be important if Wero is wanting an honest answer. Had the dwarf been asked this before he probably wouldn't have given a good answer; what would have come instead from Usabhar's mouth would have been absolute drivel to Wero's ears at best. Now, things are a little different. Usabhar has a little more wisdom and a better understanding of the High Lord and of Lord Wero. While it might be better for Rahja or Celestica to speak, there is only Usabhar right now. Perhaps though, that is all who is needed at this moment.

"You ask me if you are the problem?" Usabhar gives this hypothetical question to acknowledge the High Lord's question. "Then I shall ask what I have wondered for some time: When is government not the solution, but the problem? When does it restrict ideas and lock into one's traditions and biased outlook?" In addressing Wero's question Usabhar brings up his own thoughts. Questions that he barely hinted at before now spread into the air, very much questions that could come from Wero as well. "I cannot say whether you are the problem but I have noticed how you have acted in the Boiler Man's territory. I respect the High Lord, but I have never truly feared him the way a ruler may come to fear himself... Like I think we've both come to realize." Usabhar turns around, looking directly at Wero with the dwarf's weary eyes locked onto the dragon. "If that may not guide you, I suggest speaking to your son, Zurkar. His wisdom I think has and will save more lives than you might realize."

Meanwhile Nasiri is still giddy and excited, practically bouncing her head up and down like a child would jump on a bed. "C'mon, you should be happier!" If nothing else the couatl wants to cheer up Korshim, who must have been terrified beyond belief about what he could have done had the others not stop the Boiler Man. "Don't you think this is a time for celebration, or at least a moment to forget everything and simply enjoy yourself for a short time? We could fly around sightseeing the planet or lie on the highest mountain like we once did before." Her giddiness isn't going to last yet the time now, she believes, is perfect for this mood. She could worry about Sargti and Usabhar's state later. Everyone else but her is probably in contemplation, and she'd almost wouldn't have it any other way.