Eastside

"Hopefully to the back so you can enjoy dinner." A rather familiar wolfish voice says from the back. When she looks back, she'll find Wolfy sitting back there, dressed in a suit, and that her back seat has been extended like a stretch limo with a table in the middle between two rows of leather seats. There's two covered silver platters and a pair of wine glasses next to a bottle. "Well?" He asks with a grin, waiting for her.

Lotus Gardens

"I probably should have given a warning, yes."
Jezebel admits although she doesn't sound very sorry about it. "But I might have missed the rain if we stuck around too long. And I don't mean we couldn't have taken him. I meant that it's merely a MagClone of some type. He won't be able to cause too much trouble with everyone there." She pauses for a moment, blinking as she remembers something and makes a quick gesture in the air, opening a portal so Garn can come through if he wants. If he does, he'll be protected from the rain as well and the portal will shut. Somehow she doesn't seem able to teleport Garn. Perhaps she can only do it by touch.

Once Garn arrives, she looks back up and closes her eyes once more, quiet for a moment before speaking. "My world never had rain. The only liquid that fell from the skies were industrial waste from the floor above us so caustic that it could burn through clothing and flesh alike." She explains.