View Single Post

Thread: Warhammer 40K Tactics

1. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Axis View Post
    Did the Monolith explode or something then? The predator can only shoot one target a turn - only Super-heavy vehicles can fire at different targets. The only way I can imagine this happening is if the Lord was already wounded and got some bad rolls when the 'Lith exploded.
    I believe the lascannon took the monolith and a sponsoon-mounted Storm bolter took the lord or something. I could have it wrong, I was playing the above Tau game at the same time this game was going on. I could be wrong about the storm bolter, although I was under the impression that if a tank dosen't move it can fire 1 turreted weapon and full defensive weapons, I thought only ordinance restrictred the use of defensive weapons on a stationary tank.

Oh but a funny story:
    On the opposite end of the spectrum. One time my GK Grand Master and retinue took 2 full squads of warp spider rounds, a barrage from a Land raider crusader and a full fire dragon squad barrage in 1 turn and didn't lose a single man. (Me and my buddy who played space wolves took on two other friends who played eldar and dark angels).
    Last edited by Murongo; 2007-01-18 at 05:38 PM.