Quote Originally Posted by Shoggy View Post
Sarge was tied with Cutter for highest toughness, was wearing his armor, and the door was ruled to be AP 5 and heavy as hell. The flip side of this was that he was taking fatigue and impact damage and was considered to be encumbered. Our GM was also picking some critical impact effects off the table.

Overall that session didn't have many desperate battles and we didn't even have to burn fate to save Twitch (though he and Sarge did meta game the slightest bit to keep him alive). That said, the fights in the building used just about all of our fate re-rolls for the session. Sarge didn't burn any, but he had to reroll to keep the door balanced on his back and he wasted two trying not to eat that flash grenade. Nubby rerolled to dodge behind the psyker when we were flanked and burned a point to take the sword at thigh level instead of gut and rerolled to get his pickpocket off. There were a few others in there as well, like the rolls to get out of the crashed flier and such, but those were the highpoints.

Also a fate point was burned to save the Guardswoman, because we liked her, she's in the pool now.
good sir, i finished reading the entire series the other night, and i must say i am envious of how amazing your group is, which character do you play? (twitch is my favorite )