View Single Post

Thread: Baldur's Gate: The Thread

1. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Baldur's Gate: The Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I forgot that my plan to turn Hexxat into a Mage/Thief will be stymied by the fact that she only has 14 in Intelligence. Oh well. I'll just replace her with Jan. Her daylight vulnerability is inconvenient, anyway, as powerful as she is otherwise. Now to decide whether I'll replace Minsc or Korgan with Rasaad, and who's going to handle my divine spells. I'd take Cernd, but he's, well... Cernd. And Anomen becomes either Lawful Good or an even bigger git. Maybe I could look for EE-compatible neutral cleric mods.
    If you were considering Cernd, then just take Jaheira. She can carry your Belm +2 and is a mean tank once Iron Skins kick in. In ToB, she's easily one of the better tanks because she can Greater Whirlwind a Staff of the Ram with Iron Skins on. She can also fire off a sling (and there's some good slings including the one from Joluv), later on she can cast Energy Blades (which are like Melf's Minute Meteors on steroids), so she's a versatile warrior and an easy candidate for the party's backbone. And of course, she can summon the Elemental Princes. Every single ToB playthrough I've had with Cernd ended up with him being an Elemental Prince vessel, sadly.

You could also pick Viconia (provided nobody in your team clashes with her) with the promise of turning her neutral through her romance, I guess.
    Last edited by Winthur; 2014-12-14 at 10:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Mordekaiser for president.