Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
The Lotus Gardens

"I think I'll stop by there for a little bit and relax," Quinn agreed after a moment's thought. "It's been awhile since I took a break, so spending a little time here can't hurt." She smiled, bowing politely to Jezebel and Cessie. "It's good to see you again, I just wish it could have gone better."
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
The Lotus Gardens

Garn nods, but doesn't reply. Just taking in the information in silent consideration.

"I'd like to see your thankmas preparations before I leave." Cessie tells Jezebel. "Feels like I barely had time to enjoy that yet." With the battle and all.
The Lotus Gardens

"I'll be sure to stop by after a bit to see if there's anything you need, Quinn."
Jezebel promises, reaching out to give her hand a squeeze before turning to Cessie and giving a nod. "The preparations are only minor now due to the rain, but some have been set up." She explains. "Should I stop the rain?" She asks, looking back up as she ignores her wet clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Eastside

Lyn blinks. That is, indeed, far more complex than she can really understand.
"That sounds really confusing." See?
"So, do all those versions have totally different realms and afterlives and stuff? Erm, maybe I don't want to know. It doesn't matter too much to me, either. Getting stuck with immortality means I don't have things like that to look forward to. Which is fine; you should enjoy the present anyway. Just thinking about that much time makes my head hurt." she says, putting a hand to her temple dramatically.
Eastside

"Many different afterlives. I run a few of them. I stretch out through all of the multiverse, though I keep to a mere observation role for the vast majority of the worlds."
He explains. "Some of those worlds are paradise." Wolfy says with a pleased sigh. "Tell you what. When you find a companion, I'll take you two to one such world."