Vossler Investigations

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

Kieth cleaned glasses like every good barman should when things are quiet. The well loved wooden table slammed over and over by enthusiastic students in the corner brought a grimace to his face, but they were a good crowd to have on a quiet Wendsday afternoon. Only a couple of other regulars like Sam Ford and Ellen Palmer were here at the moment, and they we quietly chatting on the balcony table.

A buzzer signaled the office upstairs had just lost an occupant, and sure enough Annabell appeared a moment later in unusually buisnesslike clothes.

"You haven't pawned your dress clothes yet?"
"Some of us round here still have some class old man."
Kieth grinned at his daughter.
"Youth these days have no manners, were you born in a barn lass?"
"Fault of my upbringing, I was raised in a troubled household. Dad was never there for me."
She looked at him with puppydog eyes only Annabell could pull off.
"Sounds like a right troll, pretty girl like you deserves better. Where you headed? Could you hold the bar down for a bit? My useless son is known to make it float away."
She rolled her green eyes.
"Might want to call him down then, I'm off to the art gallery to keep your business afloat. Heard your clientele has fallen in quality somewhat. I don't think that poor boy can hold much more alcohol."
"Bah, fine then. I am apparently joining a book club."
"I didn't realize you could read a book longer than a drink menu. You really are turning into an old codger. Have fun pops."
She left with a flourish, and the bar seemed to dim without her.

To the Scottish Play Cafe (letter)
Spoiler
Show
I'd be honoured to join, when do you meet?

To the 5th Avenue Opera Houses, Art Galleries, Theaters, Museums, and the Hope Gallery (mail)
Spoiler
Show
Dear Sir or Madame,
Is your organization interested in a small business opportunity of co-operative advertising? We will advertise your establishment in the Blackfeather Bar in exchange for you advertising us as an excellent restaurant and bar to go with the cultural experience you provide.
Regards,
Annabell Vossler

Alison and Aaron Antiques (phone)
Spoiler
Show
Is there a catalougue I may browse for your establishment? I am seeking decorations and curiosities for my bar.
Regards,
Kieth Vossler
OOC: Would I have spend an action to visit the shop?

To the Messenger (phone)
Spoiler
Show
Greetings once again friend. We have swapped information and favours in the past, I was just wondering if there was any particular information you were seeking at this current juncture?
Regards,
Kieth Vossler