View Single Post

Thread: TW: Sixth Nexus (IC)

1. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Sixth Nexus (IC)

Brendan Vasser

Three days tracking down the target, scoping out the location.

8 hours setting up, waiting.

Target arrives. Middle-aged Caucasian male. Matches picture. Family man. No-one else home.

First shot kills him. Second shot makes sure.

No chance this looks like an accident. Someone must be trying to send a message. Not being paid to wonder who.

No problems with escape route. No witnesses. Quick. Clean. Professional. Textbook. Felt good. Like the old days. Before magic and all it’s crap complicated everything.

“Is this what you’re wasting your time with, Vasser? Don’t you have Magic? Don’t you have something more productive you could be doing?”

I don’t have time for this. Jobs like this get me paid. Jobs like this get us resources. Resources we’re going to need if we’re going to get anywhere in this damned city.

“You know, I could.. Hmm. Well. I’ll let it stand, for now. Just don’t forget what you’re here for, Vasser. I am not famous for my patience.”

Brendan sighed. He couldn’t run from the new world forever. Grace City had changed. And if he was going to save it… he’d need allies. Information. Resources. It was time to find out just how the world had changed.

To Scottish Play Coven [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Minor misunderstanding here. The Red Hand is a name used for Vasser. Contacting him would more involve talking to the right person and arranging a meeting)

The witches entrance into the Boudoir is closely watched by some. And when she starts asking questions about Vasser.. everyone seems to go quite, and exchange nervous looks. It's clear that this name is one not spoken lightly. Eventually, she is shuffled into a back room, and told to wait there.

Not long after, a man joins her in the private room. His hair is black and close cropped, and his clothes dark. He wears a glove on his right hand. Other than that, he seems like a man who would blend into a crowd. Excessively non-descript, even.

"I am Vasser."

"You're not some random woman, are you? Tracking me down here. I'm assuming you want something, Miss...?"

To the Demons [Mail 1]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is your name just a name? What do you know of true Demons?

B.V.

Internal -[GM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone looking to hire the Red Hand?
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2014-12-19 at 03:10 PM.