You probably didn't get much attention on your homebrew because there's hardly any 4e homebrew and thus few 4e players frequent the homebrew forum. I know I don't.

The problem with homebrewing 4e is that you need so very many powers to make a class, or even a subclass, "complete" that it's just too much work for most people. In 3.x to make most a class you need 20 or so abilities at most, many or most of which can be cribbed from existing sources, whereas with 4e you need at least 2, preferably 4, powers per level in addition to class features, making a 4e class far more work to brew. As such, few people actually do it, which feeds back into the first problem.

As for the Seeker, the big problem with it is that it is supposed to be a controller, but effective control means actively eliminating potential options for enemies - "hard" control - rather than simply penalizing them if they take certain actions - "soft" control. The Seeker, by and large, has a lot of soft control but very little hard control, making it largely ineffective at its role. It's a reasonable fifth man, but a real controller would be better at that, too.

Just looking through the heroic-tier powers you brewed for the class there, I can't help but notice that you also don't give them an awful lot of hard control. Lots of minor extra damage, marks, defense penalties... Very little slow, prone, daze, or stun. It doesn't fix the fundamental problem with the class, though that could be done simply by giving the class new powers with appropriate effects.