Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
Hey there Lappy9001! I've just finished reading the log so far, and I'm quite enjoying it. I must say I'm quite intrigued by your world- the City of Illium, it's enigmatic yet present gods (The part about being able to resurrect a followers, but then they have to reside in the cathedral- oozes flavor and roleplay opportunities! Also the gods following the days of the week, and appearing only in the cathedral. Quite unique, very intriguing!) I am also intrigued about the role of elementals, their.... disappearance? (And return?) and the role of Brim in the party.

I like the short adventures with the build up you make. It's quite nicely done. Buildup is an art that is not easily accomplished. The rituals also feel as... intentional rituals, and not just "something that happens, let's call it a ritual" that so many DMs do. They feel to have a sort of purpose.

I would lvoe to hear a bit more about what the roleplay and conversations of characters, or major decisions. For these are topics that specifically interest me, but it's not really necessary. I like the log as is.1 I loved their "cutting the loot in half" with the Clays. And if we're on that subject- I love your naming of NPCs, places and such- short, to the point, and memorable (The infamous clays! Pure awesome!). I am really bad at naming, so it's a talent I appreciate.

Your structure resembles a few of my logs, although thankfully you are shorter (I go on and on... ) So it's very neat and easy to read, and dividing it into sections helps to come back if one withdrew for awhile.

When the party finds out more about some of the stuff in the world (Like the gods or nature of elelmentals or such) I'd love it if you can add the info in the log somewhere as well.

Also- naming an eidolon Groot? Give thumbs up to whomever came up with that one!

Keep up the great work! Sounds like a really fun game!
Wow, thank you for your kind words! Some of the guys suggested that I record future sessions so I can actually recall how conversations went.

Everyone seems to be having fun so far; Nualia and Ravelston really want to bring magic item creation into the world, so it will become a major plot point down the line. The organic world building is working very well. It helps that there was a lot of back story from the players.

Glad you enjoyed it! We've actually had a session since chapter 5, so I might have the new one up in a couple of days.