[Okinawa, Japan]
[Umeko's Apartment]

Naomi lowers her hand rather awkwardly, having been in the midst of deciding whether to knock again or just open the door herself. Noticing Umeko's rather frazzled state, it occurs to her that knocking repeatedly when she knew Umeko was going to be taking a nap might not have been the best idea she'd ever had.

"Umm... yeah, noodles. Your phone's in the bag, and I wasn't sure what you'd prefer, so... there's four orders there. I figure leftovers couldn't hurt, right? Uh. Did I wake you up? Sorry." Naomi pinks a bit in embarrassment, though she's still red-faced enough from the cross-town hike that it's a rather subtle change. She plops the takeout bag on the coffee table, but seems unsure of where to put the bulky duffel bag. It just looks so... out of place, with the vividly colored plastic armor strapped to the side and the pins and stickers all over the surface. Some sort of candy-coated intruder in a domain of clean corners, monochrome, and general good taste. But it's heavy and she has to put it somewhere, so behind the couch will do for now.

"...thanks for that. Sorry, the first thing I did shouldn't have been to just... run off like that. But it helped a lot. I definitely need a shower and a nap myself after this though." Naomi picks one of the noodle containers at random from those not selected by Umeko, opening it up and breaking a set of complimentary chopsticks to dig in. "...and sorry again for the noise. Wasn't thinking. Um. Feeling a bit better, anyway?"