View Single Post

Thread: RoR - IC thread

1. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: RoR - IC thread

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Another round has passed (2 rounds from my initial placement), if you want to be moving, do so accordingly, with another stealth check, as applicable. perception>12(+1 per 10 feet from guard) to see where he went. I'll let you know, based on your rolls.

@James and Starnes: If you're moving.... you should be moving on the map. I don't know how to tell you what you can see and what you can't from there. You gave me stealth checks, but didn't move your characters.

@James: this definitely counts as hilly. Feel free to add 1 to your relevant rolls for this encounter.
    Spoiler: @John
    Show
    My intention was to move north and head the long way around the camp. That is what I meant in my original post. If it is the second round of double moves (at half speed) then I should be off the map right now and about to turn east. After one more round of movement I intend to reenter the map from (U,1) and settle down into (U,4)

So, Round 4 or 5 return to the map.
    (1d20+9)[12] Stealth
    (1d20+6)[16] Perception

Once I'm in position, I will take 10 on stealth checks for a base of 19 (without any modifiers due to distance)

Last edited by Untarr; 2014-12-25 at 09:27 PM.
    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show