Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
"Focus, dear. It could be dangerous otherwise."

Momoko stares at Miya while her irises glow a dull turquoise.

One must wonder what she sees...

Spoiler: OOC
Show
And now would be a good point to have SOME idea what kind of powers Miya's supposed to have.
[Kuzunoha Compound Training Region]

"Okay, yes, of course." Miya apologizes with the tone of her voice. She'll focus better, yes she will.

As she is stared at, Miya feels a little uncomfortable. Being stared at with glowing eyes is a little strange, and she doesn't know what she's supposed to do. Is she just supposed to stand there? Is she supposed to try to use power? Something else? One of her hands moves instinctively up to her heart-shaped locket, instinctively seeking comfort at this moment that she doesn't know what she should do.

Describing her powers is much easier in Bleach terms is much easier than trying to describe them all, particularly because I don't understand Fullbringers or Substitute Shinigami or anything else, really, all that well. Miya has all the average Fullbringer powers, which enables her "to manipulate the souls contained within matter", including the Bringer Light – which is something that she doesn't know she can do at all with one exception (and I, myself, don't fully know all the implications of this power). She does have special affinity with her locket, however, which she has used before and allows her to create a large force-shield that can create air blasts and such. Beyond that, she also has the potential for Shinigami-related powers, but neither her nor I have any idea how to bring that into play. As such, I would really appreciate it if you just had Momoko see and describe any related strength that would seem logical or useful (because I honestly have no idea, which is why Miya continues to be one of the weakest characters).