View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III: Don't Forget To Eat Today

1. - Top - End - #154
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III: Don't Forget To Eat Today

Thanks And yes, I've been a fan of magebarians ever since my Singer from D2 I took on UberD with.

Vile Ward is tempting but I won't need it (I'll very likely want the shoulder slot for Raekor's Burden so I can more easily cram both sets into one build - see below.) Rather, I use Furious Charge as a way to refill all my Fury, not really for damage. Stamina is a mandatory rune for this build, without it I would likely be relying on Weapon Throw to refill much, much less efficiently instead.

This build is definitely T6 viable - I am all but immortal on T5 as it is - but my gems are terrible and I want a few set bonuses so I can squeeze more damage out before I take the plunge. If I can, I'd like to avoid the IK hammer - most Barbarians I group with are using two-handers and War Cry for extra defense. It's always nice being the one guy who brings Battle Rage to the table and buffs the damage of everyone else in the room.

With RRoG I need 3 IK pieces and 4 Raekor pieces to get the full bonuses. To minimize overlap between the two, I'd target those pieces that are only in a given slot on one set and not the other. For IK, that means the belt is mandatory for my endgame, and for Raekor I'll want the shoulders and pants. The rest will be driven by whichever I find first. I already have IK boots and Raekor gloves, so it's only a matter of time. (And I'm having plenty of fun being the only one not to die to various affixes in the meanwhile.)

I'll decide later whether I want to use IK hammer or stick with my sword and board setup. If I use the hammer I may be able to get 2 Aughild pieces in there as well.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2015-01-11 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)