View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III: Don't Forget To Eat Today

1. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III: Don't Forget To Eat Today

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I saw this and I don't mind at all. Again, really the only thing I use it for is to refill my fury. The massive damage buff on Raekor's is just going to be icing for me and will definitely make me feel better about not going after Might of the Earth.

Also since my previous posting I now have 3 Raekor's pieces Thank you Kadala, you frigid money-grubbing cow.

Random act of kindness I wanted to share - a DH I was playing with randomly asked if anyone wanted a Marauder chest. The other DH didn't need it, so I piped up for my alt, and sure enough he plopped it on the ground for me no questions asked. Then later in the run he apparently got Marauder's shoulders too and sent those my way as well. So that's two fewer pieces I have to farm when I finally get around to playing my DH again (post-patch most likely.) In the previous run, someone dropped an extra bottomless potion they had found as well. There are definite advantages to playing with higher-Paragon folks
    Unfortunately, the DH changes don't seem as nice as the barbarian ones in the PTR; currently, the Companion bonus is shifted to 2, and the 4 piece is a mangled heap of the old 6 piece (Sentries fire your hatred spenders when you do ), though the 6 piece seems nice; IIRC it increases the damage of certain spenders (including cluster arrow) by like...30%? for each Sentry you have out. I don't know if it affects the damage dealt by spenders used by sentries, though...

Nevermind, after looking over them again, the changes seem pretty good. 6 piece is actually 100% for generators, Chakram, Cluster Arrow, Elemental Arrow, Impale, and Multishot, not 30%, and if Rucksack remains the same, that's a huge boost to damage.

Bluh bluh, I've spent just over 2000 shards trying to get the Raekor gloves, so I can start gambling for Leoric's Crown. I've seen at least 4 MotE gloves, IK gloves twice, along with every Stone Gauntlets, Andrew Gages and Magefist under the sun.

@Generous DH: It's always great to find decent people in pubby games; I think Diablo 2's hardcore community kind of put me off of them, though, even though PvP in this game is entirely separate. D2HC's code was basically "Past level 10, get in your own game or prepare to die to a griefer".
    Last edited by Derjuin; 2015-01-12 at 03:17 AM.
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star