Quote Originally Posted by Raul Lećo View Post
We are very fast playin, we are planing on end the adventure by the end of the month (just playin in the school“s vacation, since 3 of our players live in other city for study) we up about 1~2 levels per quest.

But if we want to change the routine for a slow game, how i can handle this? lets say 2 weeks for making an armor for example, ok ill be in town 2 weeks to get my gear up. What about the others? what would they do? stay in the tavern for 2 weeks?

lets say i work 6 hours per day, and dont want to do nothing else by the end of the day, my session will be:

You wake up, work 6 hours and go to sleep
you wake up, work 6 hours and go to sleep

isnt that boring? what else can i do in town for 2 weeks?
Well, Pathfinder introduced some rules about things you can do during Downtime in that game, it's similar enough you could reverse engineer it or just use it or take it as inspiration for the sorts of things you and your party could get up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Lećo View Post
and 1 last question: How many ingame time does it take to you guys complete a quest? lets just say, enter a castle with 2 traps and 4 encounters?
On a good day/at higher level, 2 traps and 4 encounters would get cleared out within a single adventuring day, depending upon how they were spaced out and how much intelligence the party had. On an extremely lucky/well-prepared party, they might actually make it through all 4 encounters with the same group of buffs up, or at least only have to stop to buff up once in between clearing out encounters.

So [Total Travel Time] + [Assessment Time] + let's say 1d4 to 1d8 hours between combat, looting, and exploration of all of the side rooms that might be in a castle + 1 Day to recover spells after clearing out the castle in order to be at full strength before returning.

So if it's 2 weeks away, that's 4 weeks travel there and back, a day minimum for recuperation after clearing it out, which, if lucky, is the same day that the dungeon crawl is completed. I'd say add a day for every 2 hours of travel time between fights and encounters because that means their buffs won't last between fights, even the long duration ones(up to a certain level where they probably shouldn't be going 2 hours between fights as anything other than their prerogative) and they can afford to do the 15 minute adventuring day thing and nova all their buffs/spells and then stop and restore spells and HP and then nova on the next fight.

Assessment Time is the big variable, as it depends upon the intelligence given by the quest-giver and the party's ability to scout, scry, or have/contact spies for intelligence.