I don't have a map of the world yet, but this question does not require a map to answer. The world is shaped like a big disk that is concave on each side (like you took two very shallow bowls and put them together). Areas closest to the rim are coldest, areas closest to the centers of the surface are warmest. So, not exactly realistic geology. One side of the disk is Thyressa, the other Thoros. At the moment, we are not worrying about Thoros right now, only Thyressa. Navigators need to be able to get from one area of Thyressa to another area of Thyressa. The center of the surface of Thyressa is South, the rim is North, clockwise is East, and counter-clockwise is West. A compass will point to the exact center of Thyressa's surface with one side, and the other in a straight line to the rim. Because the rim wraps around the entire disk that is the world, where in the rim the compass points to is dependent on the navigator's East/West orientation. There is no fixed Northern point, only a fixed Southern point. My problem is that I have no idea what that does to navigation. If we draw latitude and longitude lines all around the disk, with latitude being drawn as circles radiating out from the center and longitude as straight lines going from one end of the rim to the center, can a navigator figure out where they are with a map and compass? I honestly have no idea. I've never had to navigate by map and compass in the real world, much less some place with different rules.