I don't think I've designed a game around roleplaying and immersion, with the mafia-town dynamic as a backdrop before. Like literally, the village could sit on its butt and do nothing all game, and the wolves could sweep, and there would be entertainment to be had by all.

This is the game for roleplayers and immersion. Right now I'm discussing excluding the lynch from even being a realistic option on the first day, because I don't want there to be a lynch on the first day. I want people to ignore it entirely until someone actually dies, and with health, they might not even die on N1.

And even so, there won't be nothing happening. Involved side-quests, light-hearted side-quests, daily mini-games, and story color will be there to hold people's interest.

And then, at the end of the game, when the monsters are devouring the townsfolk, you might actually weep when your favorite character finally meets its untimely end.

Or maybe you're one of the monsters who finally gets his well-deserved meal. Either way, you can get your kicks.