View Single Post

Thread: The Pub: Off-topic chat for forum gamers

1. - Top - End - #495
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Pub: Off-topic chat for forum gamers

Quote Originally Posted by BourgeoisJerry View Post
    How is health treated by the narration? Is it related to how a character is doing physically (if I'm down to one health, I would have several injuries,) or is it more related to luck (when I'm down to one health I've been lucky enough to avoid all previous attempts on my life, but my luck is running out)? If it's the former, I would imagine somebody who just got a chunk bitten out of his leg would be quite intent on finding his attacker as soon as the day began. But if somebody poisoned his soup and he just happened to get distracted and fail to eat the poison, it makes more sense for people to remain in a peaceful mood until somebody dies.
    Every wound is treated as serious and life-threatening, even if someone had plenty of health remaining. It's not a scratch, it's a serious flesh wound or worse. An arrow to the chest, a hero can maybe shrug off, but it's bleeding and pretty nasty business there. Might want to get that healed up rather than ignore it.

Injured players (freshly injured) cannot vote to lynch until the next Day, or participate in battles.

However, I'm fine with waiting until after the first attack before we start lynching.
    Again, I must congratulate this group on their great guesses. Even if the murder attempt fails, it is still a murder attempt and cause for lynching. I came up with that a few hours ago and here you are, coming up with it independently on your own.

I really think this group will fit into the game structure well.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2015-01-17 at 08:13 PM.