Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
Does bending have an actual mechanical effect?
It does . When Ice King genderbends a character, their ability changes. Only the player affected actually finds out what they can now do, though. Whether a roles genderbent ability is better, worse, or similar in power depends on the role in question. The idea is, that if a role on the opposite team is causing issues for Ice King, he may be able to make it go away, or buff his own team if one of their abilities is underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
Marceline the Vampire Queen is currently immune to being genderbent but has a genderbent form. Is this intentional?

I would suggest Tree Trunks and Finn are only put in contact if they're voting for the same person at the end of the day, not just that they did at any point during the day, otherwise they'll be in contact really early.

Banana Guard doesn't sound very fun to play as, as he starts the game knowing he's almost assuredly going to die. Possibly sacrificing his life for the opposing team, even if he knows that person isn't on his team. Which would be really really bad if he was a wolf. You might want to re-work this role. Possibly make his ability a nightly power and he can choose the target, or something. Something that doesn't involve him knowing that a die roll has determined if he'll be a burden to his own team, rather than his actions.
Nope, Marceline can be genderbent, this is why I put the roles out for consideration because I knew I'd missed obvious stuff.

Good idea on Tree Trunks and Finn, that was my intention anyway, but I should clarify it.

Yeah, Banana Guard is troubling, as he stands he relies on being genderbent or being linked to a plum role on the same team to be very useful. I can't help but feel that picking his own target nightly might be a touch too good though, once he gets networked. I'll think on that some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
Finn the Human is too powerful as a wolf.
I'd thought about that, but if Finn is a wolf then Jake automatically is too, and his ability is useless as a wolf, which I though balanced things out?